Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Elle Rio in Born For Love part 1 (1987)

Elle Rio is only listed as a Co-Star, but she ROCKS this movie. The star is listed as Sibylle Rauch. Then on the side the cover (shown below) lists as Co-Staring:
Karin Schubert
Elle Rio
John Leslie
Joey Silvera
Sharon Kane
Gordon Parker

the much farther down the box cover lists
With:
Tom Byron
Jamie Summers
Sasha Gabor
Frank Balard
and many other internationsl stars.

The back lists that its distributed by
Video Teresa Orlowski
Dammstrasse 3
D-3000 Hannover 21
Telefon (0511) 634956

Here is the box cover (but sorry, no Elle Rio on the cover or back.


Becasue there are no pics of Elle Rio on the front or back cover, I will post a few movie screen shots here.


Great Scene with Elle Rio. I recomend this movie just for this scene. I also need to find "Born for Love Part 2" becasue part one ends just before a great Orgy scene. I imagine that the orgy scene will be in part 2, but I do not know. So, do you want me to post this to A.B.E.P.80s? Should I post the Elle Rio scenes or the WHOLE movie? Let me know, and if you have part 2, please post to a.b.e.p.80s! THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment