Saturday, January 22, 2011

Elle Rio's 2nd scene in Born for Love Part 1 (1987)

OK, here are some screen shots from Elle's second scene in Born for Love.

I will post to abep80s soon...

The scene is quite awkward. Elle and dude are fucking in the driver seat of a van. Not the most confortable place to nail this hottie from Brazil.




As a result, the dude never changes position and they only fuck in reverse cowgirl. I mean how many positions can you really do in the drivers seat of a van?!! Still, if given the chance, I would do Elle in a driver seat over nothing at all. Who wouldn't?



This second scen in Born for Love is not as hot as Elle's first scene. See my previous post for that one. Still it features Elle Rio, and that is good enough for me!! Please leave a comment below, let me know what Elle scene you want posted up to abep80s next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment